Due to the increased volume of these toxins and pollutants in everyday living, our body becomes overloaded and lowered health can occur.
Nutritional detoxification facilitates the cleansing process and helps to safely remove the backlog of toxins from the body.
Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood. This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin. However, when these systems are compromised, impurities aren't properly filtered and the body is adversely affected.
Detox is achieved through a simple modified cleansing diet, nutritional supplements, homeopathic remedies, and lifestyle modifications.. With air pollution, pesticides, plastics and more, it’s impossible to live in our modern world without being exposed to toxins everyday. From pesticides in produce to chemicals in cosmetics, toxins are impossible to avoid. “Each and every second 310 Kg of toxic chemicals are released into our air, land, and water by industrial facilities around the world.
A detox program can help the body's natural cleansing process by:
1. Resting the organs through fasting
2. Stimulating the liver to drive toxins from the body
3. Promoting elimination through the intestines, kidneys, and skin
4. Improving circulation of the blood
5. Refueling the body with healthy nutrients.
Signs of Toxicity in the Body:
1. Unexplained fatigue
2. Sluggish bowel elimination
3. Irritated or dull skin
4. Skin breakouts and Eczema
5. Dry Flaky skin on the scalp
6. Allergies and Food sensitivities
7. Low-grade infection
8. Puffy eyes or bags under the eyes
9. Bloating and gas
10. Menstrual problems
11. Mental confusion-Brain fog
13. Weight gain